Thursday, February 10, 2011

The first chance I get....

I'm making THIS!!!! raw blueberry cheesecake (a great blog to visit for recipes. She's amazing!)

Today was a looooooong one! As are all Thursdays - and from the 24th they're going to get so much longer...but I'm not going to think about that just now.

Knowing I'd be home late, and tired, I asked Saint M-I-L to make minestrone for dinner - and she did with a vengance. Lentils, borlotti beans, carrots, silverbeet, potatoes, rice, and all manner of vegan goodness. Followed by lots of fruit (kiwifruit and apples).

Lunch - I was halfway to work when I realised I'd forgotten to make any...which shows where my brain is right now...well, shows that it is AWOL, anyway!  So I popped into Café Ripasso before work, and asked the lovely Carlo to have grilled vegies ready at 12.30...and because he's such a sweetie, when I went back at 12.30, not only were my vegies ready and waiting, but he'd ALSO set the table for me! It really made my day. I can't imagine the people at Café Grandori extending the same friendly hand! Yay for Café Ripasso, I say.

That's all, folks. No photos, but we'll get back to them when things calm down a little. I have the day off work tomorrow in order to prepare last part of DELTA Task 4 (due at midnight), so will have a little more time to do something interesting with the vegies I'm going to pick up from the market in the morning - although I do have to take Daughter to dentist in the afternoon, so am not sure WHAT I'm going to make. Watch this space!

No comments: