Thursday, August 19, 2010

Very exciting moment.

For many of us in the on-line TESOL world, Alex Case is a bit of a hero. Well...he is for me, anyway. I check his blog regularly, and value what he has to say. So I was thrilled to bits when he asked me if I would comment on the Young Learners course I did in June. It took me longer than I wanted to write the blog (perfectionism going strong!), but I finally took advantage of Anti-Procrastination Wednesday (www.flylady.net), and GOT IT DONE...and submitted, too!
Today it is up on his blog, and I am really tickled to a high shade of rose to see it there! Of course, now that it is up, I'd like to tweak it a bit, but I'll deal with anything that needs tweaking in the comments!
A big thanks to Alex for inviting me to write for his blog. www.tefl.net/alexcase/teaching/tefl/teenagers/yl-extension-to-celta/

6 comments:

Paulette said...

and so you should be tickled to a high shade of Rose, you did good!

...nice way to say tickled pink, good to tell you are a best seller in the making!

JoGillespie said...

Yes...but "thrilled to bits" is a clichè which I should have tweaked! Ah well, a work in progress, as always!

LindyLouMac said...

A great compliment to you Jo to be featured.

JoGillespie said...

Thanks for the comments. I also get so excited to read comments. Lindy, it was a thrill, like I said - a case of "right place, right time". I'll have to keep up with the blog now...
Happypop...although I do remember Fred Dagg, I was a bit too young for him to have had a lasting influence.
;-)

Anonymous said...

Was thrilled to host it, so flattery by no means necessary. Looking forward to the next one!

Cheers

Alex

About said...

Hi Jo,

Well done! It's a great feeling. I read your post and I enjoyed it plus found your blog through it.

Thanks

L